kulula.com offers full-on travel all the way. Book your car, pick your hotel and fly in kulula style to your destination. To top it all off, you can combine your travel in a nifty little travel combo or take your pick from kulula’s holiday packages that take care of all your travel needs – and all you’d have to do is show up!
Get clued up on all that kulula.com has to offer you with these quick booking tips.
1. Decide on the travel you'd like to book
Before making your online booking, consider the type of travel you’d like to book. Will you be booking flights only, or would you like a car and a hotel to go with that?
Begin your journey by giving some thought to the following:
- You can book a one way, return or multi-city flight.
- Consider the day and time that you want to fly to get the best fare.
- Know your dates to make the pick-up and drop off of your car rental easier and to perfectly co-ordinate your hotel stay.
- For more than just flights, save by booking a combine and save package. This travel combo can save you up to 15% while allowing you to choose what will suit you best in one quick transaction.
See it all in action; watch how-to-fly guy’s nifty video on how to book like a pro!
2. Make a booking lightening quick
Sign up for your very own kulula ID.
Speed up your online bookings by registering your details on kulula.com so you’ll never have to fill in your details again.
3. Consider which flights extras you'd like to add
Get more than just a flight on kulula.com. Add some extra comforts to make your flight booking easy and convenient:
- Add a car or hotel to your flight booking.
- Pre-book your fav seat by purchasing a pre-paid seat online up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- With 2 hours before departure to spare, save a whopping 30% by adding an extra bag or two online instead of at the airport! Once at the airport, simply drop your bags at the kulula bag drop counter.
- Bump up protection of your valuables and precious time with flight and bag cover to cover you in the event of flight cancellations, travel delays or baggage issues. Add your travel insurance online or by calling 0861 223 467 up to 2 hours prior to flying.
Watch just how simple it is to add extras to your flight with how-to-fly guy, easy peasy!
4. Pick your payment option
Take your pick from kulula’s three payment options:
Credit Card: If you haven’t already signed up for a kulula ID that stores your card details, then be sure to have your credit or cheque card ready to settle all bookings.
For all your flight-only bookings, in addition to using your Discovery Miles, the following flight-only payment options can be used on kulula.com:
Travel Bank: Using your kulula ID to login into your travel bank account, you can pay or part-pay for any flight-only bookings using the amounts accumulated in your travel bank account from credits such as compensation, vouchers, gift cards or kulula moolah (earned each time you swipe your kulula credit card).
Internet payment: Facilitated by the nifty and secure SID tool, an internet payment or instant EFT using your internet bank account can be made from the kulula.com site to pay for your flight-only bookings.
5. Check in online from anywhere
Now that your travel is booked, check in online and print your boarding pass from anywhere with kulula’s self-service check in. Live in the fast lane by visiting kulula.com/selfservice from your computer or kulula.mobi/selfservice from your phone or tablet to skip the queue and check in online 24 to 2 hours before your flight departure.
Using these tips, travel booked on kulula.com is a cinch!
Watch just how much time you could save by skipping the queues and checking in online & other great self-service options with how-to-fly guy!