Fly the best of both worlds and book it all online with us.
Book a return flight between 5 Nov and 19 Nov 2012 and your traveller details will be automatically entered into a random draw to win 2 return flights. Fly with kulula and British Airways (operated by Comair) to any of the major cities (Jo’burg, Durbs or Cape Town)
All you need to do is book one way with kulula and the other with British Airways (operated by Comair).
Winners will be announced the 29 Nov 2012
book the best of both worlds and win
Book a British Airways and kulula leg on your journey, between 5 November and 19 November 2012 and you’ll automatically be entered into our lucky draw and stand a chance to win one prize of two (2) return flights to any one of South Africa’s major cities (Jo’burg, Durbs or Cape Town) with the departing flight on British Airways (operated by Comair) and the returning on kulula.com. kulula.com will randomly draw a winner from bookings made with both British Airways (operated by Comair) and kulula.com to any local destination in South Africa over this period. The prize flights can be redeemed in 2013 and are valid for 6 months.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Comair Limited, Reg No 1967/006783/06 (the “Promoter”).
- Entry to the competition is not open to the directors and employees of Comair Limited and their families, affiliated companies or advertising agency or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or anyone connected with the administration of this competition. To be eligible to enter the competition and win the prize offered, one must book, at the same time, a flight on British Airways (operated by Comair) and a return flight on kulula.com , or vice versa, in one’s own name on www.kulula.com between the period, 5 November and 19 November 2012. Once a booking has been confirmed, the relevant passenger details will automatically be entered into the draw.
- The competition will run from 5 November to 19 November 2012. Each booking made between these dates will be entered into the random draw.
- The prize is as stated above and cannot be converted into cash or exchanged for an alternative prize in whole or in part.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must be South African residents, aged 18 or over to enter the draw.
- The prize winner may be asked that his/her personal information and photographs be used by the Promoter for marketing purposes, but the winner will be afforded the right to decline such a request.
- No responsibility is accepted for any lost, delayed or incomplete entry. The winner accepts and will use the prize at own risk.
- The prize draw will be audited. The draw will take place on 26 November 2012 in Johannesburg. The draw and conducting of the competition will be overseen and certified by an independent auditor. Should the draw be postponed to another date, for any reason whatsoever, a new draw date will be announced on the kulula website, no later than 5 days after the original draw should have taken place. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw within 30 days of the original draw.
- The winner will be notified telephonically and in writing within 7 days from the date of the draw and must claim the prize within 14 days of being so notified.
- By entering the competition, you accept these terms and conditions
- The winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flights.