- Manage flight
- Add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- Manage my flight
- Routes & schedules
- Baggage rules
- Infants & children
- Special assistance
- Flying with pets
- Flight payment
- Manage my car hire
- Car groups
- Pick-up and drop off
- Rental requirements
- Optional extras
- Waivers and liabilities
- Car hire payment
terms and conditions
The following Terms and Conditions relate to the kulula credit card: kulula credit card swipe 10 times competition. The use of your kulula credit card following commencement of the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoters of this competition are Comair Limited (in respect of their kulula brand) (“kulula credit card”) and FirstRand Bank Ltd (“The Promoters”)
- The competition start and end dates are 12 November 2013 to 31 January 2014 both dates inclusive.
- Entrants to this competition agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open only to valid kulula card credit cardholders who reside in South Africa and are over the age of 18 years.
- The prize winners must submit a copy of a valid South African ID within 48 hours of notification, failing which the prizes will be forfeited and new winners will be drawn.
- The Promoters accept no liability for prizes which are forfeited and all participants shall indemnify the Promoters in this regard.
- The prize winners must not have a criminal record.
- The judges’ decision on any aspect of the competition including the allocation of the prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters, their associated companies, agent, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant’s participation in the competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- If required as a result of any changes in legislation or if deemed necessary for any other reason, the Promoters reserve the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters or their agents.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate or alter this competition (including any prizes) at any time without notice and shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever arising out of such cancellation, termination or alterations. Neither the Promoters nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prizes offered.
- Any queries with regard to the competition can be raised with kulula credit card call centre on 087 575 9401.
- Employees, directors and agents of the Promoters, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, production, management or marketing of this competition are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The prize consists of: a total of R25,000.00 cash which will be paid back into their kulula credit card accounts.
- The prize-winners by accepting the prizes, acknowledge that the Promoters accrue the right to publish their names and photographs in any promotion, print, point-of-sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from 31 January 2014. The Promoters may also ask the winners to take part in a publicity event for the draw. The winners can however decline to do so.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited. The prizes may not be exchanged for anything whatsoever, under any condition.
How to enter and how the prize-winners will be determined:
- In order to be eligible to enter the kulula credit card swipe 10 times per month swipe and win competition you must have a valid kulula credit card and your account must be in good standing. Your kulula credit card must not have been cancelled or the account must not be more than 30 days in arrears.
- You will automatically be entered into the draw for every 10 swipes from 12 November 2013 to 31 January 2014 (the promotional period). The promotion will be valid from 12:01 am on 12 November 2013 to 11:59 pm on 31 January 2014. Transactions made on your kulula credit card outside these dates and times will not be eligible to enter the competition.
- The winners will be selected by random system generated draw. This draw will take place on 06 February 2014 and the prize-winners contacted by email or telephone by 10 February 2014 using the contact information held by kulula credit card. If a prize-winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours then a replacement winner will be chosen.
- If a prize-winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, a runner up will be drawn.
- Neither the Promoters (including their employees) nor its agents will be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or any computer or technical systems.
- The Promoters will not be held liable for any misrepresentation caused due to a copy error, typing error and/ or omission that may occur on any of the competition material.
- Any person who does not wish to be included in the promotion for any reason can contact the Promoters to be excluded at kulula credit card call centre on 087 575 9401.
- By participating in this promotion, the Promoters acknowledge that a legally enforceable right in respect of the competition will arise on the part of the participant. The participant agrees not to hold the Promoters liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage.
kulula credit card is issued, owned, financed and administered by FirstRand Bank Limited. Reg. 1929/001225/06. An Authorised Financial Services and Registered Credit Provider (NCRCP20).