- Manage flight
- Add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- Manage my flight
- Routes & schedules
- Baggage rules
- Infants & children
- Special assistance
- Flying with pets
- Flight payment
- Manage my car hire
- Car groups
- Pick-up and drop off
- Rental requirements
- Optional extras
- Waivers and liabilities
- Car hire payment
How you save
How much you save depends on your Vitality status and is calculated on the fare and VAT excluding airport taxes. The discount will apply to the base fare, VAT and YQ taxes for all local British Airways (Operated by Comair) routes. Savings only apply to Vitality members, non-members travelling with Vitality members do not qualify for Vitality savings.
Your Discovery Vitality domestic flight savings
Booking for dependents
Children under 12 can benefit from Discovery Vitality discounts if they are booked together with an adult on the same Vitality profile. If a parent and child are booked together, both will benefit from the Discovery Vitality discount.
The child's booking will not benefit from the Vitality discount if:
- A child booking has been added after the booking has been confirmed
- The adult booking and the child's booking are on different Vitality membership numbers
Therefore, if you are a Discovery Vitality member with your child as a dependant and your child is travelling with another adult, even if that adult is a Vitality member, your child will not receive a Vitality discount.
A child under the age of 12 cannot fly alone on kulula. For an unaccompanied minor to benefit from the Vitality discount you can book them on a British Airways (operated by Comair) flight by calling the special projects on 011 921 0490.
Changes and cancellations
- For kulula.com flight bookings, go to the ‘manage my booking’ tab
- For British Airways (operated by Comair) bookings, visit ba.com
- Combined bookings – call our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852)
- Name changes are not permitted
- Vitality discounts do not apply to change fees
Terms and conditions
- All Vitality bookings carry a fee of R35 per booking per member. This fee does not apply to infants under 2 years of age
- To take advantage of Discovery Vitality flight savings, you need to be a Vitality member for more than three months. Members are entitled to travel on any available domestic flight, at any time limited to a total of 12 domestic return flights or 24 one-way flights in a year. This includes flights on our special rates and sales
- When travelling on British Airways, Vitality members have the option to book a Club (Business Class) seat reducing the number of flights to 6 return flights or 12 one-way flights in a year
For more information visit discovery.co.za.
To book log in with your Vitality number and member surname.