how you save
How much you save depends on your Vitality status and is calculated on the fare excluding airport tax and VAT. Savings only apply to Vitality members, non-members travelling with Vitality members do not qualify for Vitality savings.
|Discovery Vitality domestic flight savings|
booking for dependents
Children under 16 can benefit from Discovery Vitality discounts if they are booked together with an adult on the same Vitality profile. If a parent and child are booked together, both will benefit from the Discovery Vitality discount.
The child's booking will not benefit from the Vitality discount if:
- A child booking has been added after the booking has been confirmed
- The adult booking and the child's booking are on different Vitality membership numbers
Therefore, if you are a Discovery Vitality member with your child as a dependant and your child is travelling with another adult, even if that adult is a Vitality member, your child will not receive a Vitality discount.
A child under the age of 16 cannot fly alone on kulula. For an unaccompanied minor to benefit from the Vitality discount you can book them on a British Airways (operated by Comair) flight by calling the special projects on 011 921 0490.
changes and cancellations
- For kulula.com flight bookings, go to the ‘manage my booking’ tab
- For British Airways (operated by Comair) bookings, visit ba.com
- Combined bookings – call our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585 852)
- Name changes are not permitted
- Vitality discounts do not apply to change fees
terms and conditions
- All Vitality bookings carry a fee of R29 per booking per member. This fee does not apply to infants under 2 years of age
- To take advantage of Discovery Vitality flight savings, you need to be a Vitality member for more than three months. Members are entitled to travel on any available domestic flight, at any time limited to a total of 12 domestic return flights or 24 one-way flights in a year. This includes flights on our special rates and sales
- When travelling on British Airways, Vitality members have the option to book a Club (Business Class) seat reducing the number of flights to 6 return flights or 12 one-way flights in a year
For more information, download the pdf (803 kb) or visit discovery.co.za.
To book log in with your Vitality number and member surname.