Book now and pay later before your preferred ticket price thaws out in 24 hours.
Be it a flight booking for business or leisure, we understand that you may sometimes find a ticket price that you prefer but may not be ready to pay for yet. Use our Price Freeze option for only R50 to hold your booking for 24 hours until you are able to complete payment for your reserved booking.
What to remember:
- The Price Freeze fee is charged per person, per booking inclusive of VAT and is non-refundable. Infants will not be charged.
- The Price Freeze fee does not form part of your flight booking total. The outstanding reserved booking amount will still need to be paid for separately online.
- Your ticket price will expire in 24 hours after payment of the Price Freeze fee is made.
- Only credit cards will be accepted as a form of payment towards your Price Freeze fee and the outstanding reserved booking amount.
- The Price Freeze option is not available for flights that depart within 7 days prior to your departure date.
- No notifications or payment reminders will be sent prior to or after the expiry of your Price Freeze.
- Once the Price Freeze is confirmed, you’ll need to finalise your booking by making payment online through Manage my booking. Simply use your booking reference received via email.
- Price Freeze will not be offered as an option for promotional or sale fares.
- If your payment is unsuccessful or expires before completing payment, you will have to rebook and pay the new applicable price quoted.
Ready to pay for your booking?
Visit Manage my booking with the booking reference (PNR) you received in your Price Freeze confirmation mailer & your credit card.