- Manage flight
- Add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- Manage my flight
- Routes & schedules
- Baggage rules
- Infants & children
- Special assistance
- Flying with pets
- Flight payment
- Manage my car hire
- Car groups
- Pick-up and drop off
- Rental requirements
- Optional extras
- Waivers and liabilities
- Car hire payment
Get there early! Take note of the check-in times for your local or international flights.
- Check-in opens 90 mins before your flight and closes 30 minutes before take-off for local flights. For British Airways (operated by Comair) local and international flights, check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure.
- For international flights check-in opens 3 hours prior to your scheduled departure and closes 60 minutes before take-off. For British Airways (operated by Comair) flights, check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Please bring along your valid South African ID book/Smart Card, South African driver’s licence or valid passport. A valid passport and unabridged birth certificates are required by all children/minors under 18 for regional/international travel (refer to AOI 16/2015). Learn more on acceptable forms of identification
- Infants can be checked in using self-service or online check in and must be checked in at the airport counters
Avoid the queues at the airport:
If standing in queues is not your style, we have self-service machines at all major airports where you can check in and print your own boarding pass. The only catch is that these close 45 minutes prior to your departure time.
Check in online or check in on-the-go on kulula.mobi