- manage flight
- add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- manage my flight
- routes & schedules
- baggage rules
- infants & children
- special assistance
- flying with pets
- flight payment
- manage my car hire
- car groups
- pick-up and drop off
- rental requirements
- optional extras
- waivers and liabilities
- car hire payment
We're proud to say that kulula is IOSA accredited, just one more reason to fly with us.
We’ve been voted one of the top 10 safest low cost airlines
in the world for 2015 by AirlineRatings.com.
what is IOSA and why it matters
The IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) is the airline industry's first globally accepted safety audit programme. It is centrally managed, continuously updated, and consistently implemented by experts and industry professionals.
kulula is listed on the IOSA registry (under Comair Ltd.), meaning that we meet the safety standards which are based on eight areas of operational safety:
- Corporate organisation and management systems
- Flight operations
- Operational control – flight dispatch
- Aircraft engineering and maintenance
- Cabin operations
- Ground handling
- Cargo operations
- Operational security
To maintain this status we must complete an IOSA audit every two years. This simply means that when you fly with us, you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
safety card for download
If you’re as serious about safety as we are or have a thing for safety cards from around the world, then you’re in luck! You can now download the kulula safety card. Simply follow these instructions:
- Download safety card
- Print on A3
- Laminate it and you have a safety card as good as the real thing