- A copy of the policy schedule
- Proof of booking confirmation (kulula.com confirmation invoice or your flight ticket)
Depending on the reason for your claim you may also be asked for one or more of the following:
- Medical certificate
- Cancellation invoice or letter confirming no refund is due from Comair Limited
- Travel delay notification from kulula.com or British Airways (operated by Comair)
- Baggage report from kulula.com or British Airways (operated by Comair)
- Official letter from the public transport provider (scheduled bus, coach or rail services)
- Report from the vehicle repairer or breakdown assistance provider
- Proof of your original unused event ticket
Have a complaint?
If you have any service issues please contact the Chubb Customer Care team 0861 223 467 Mon - Fri 08h00 - 17h00 or email email@example.com, they are dedicated to providing you a high level of service and professional advice.
We want you to have the best travel experience possible, but if you don’t, the Ombudsman for Short Term Insurance (OSTI) is available for advice or complaints in respect of claims or other matters which have not been dealt with to your satisfaction.
Call 011 726 8900, fax 011 726 5501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaints procedures do not affect any right of legal action that you may have against Chubb Insurance South Africa Limited.
**Comair Ltd is a juristic representative of Chubb Insurance South Africa Limited (FSP:27176) for the purpose of receiving, holding and dealing with Premiums on behalf of Chubb. Up to the maximum regulated commission is paid to Comair Ltd, travel insurance is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Ltd a registered FSP: FSB 00060/01 – FAIS 27176 T&C of the policy apply.