- A copy of the policy schedule
- Proof of booking confirmation (kulula.com confirmation invoice or your flight ticket)
Depending on the reason for your claim you may also be asked for one or more of the following:
- Medical certificate
- Cancellation invoice or letter confirming no refund is due from Comair Limited
- Travel delay notification from kulula.com or British Airways (operated by Comair)
- Baggage report from kulula.com or British Airways (operated by Comair)
- A police report
have a complaint?
If you have any service issues please contact the ACE Customer Care team 0861 223 467 (0861 ACE INS) Mon - Fri 08h00 - 17h00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , they're dedicated to providing you a high level of service and professional advice.
We want you to have the travel best experience possible, but if you don’t, the Ombudsman for Short Term Insurance (OSTI) is available for advice or complaints in respect of claims or other matters which have not been dealt with to your satisfaction.
Call 011 726 8900, fax 011 726 5501 or email email@example.com. The complaints procedures do not affect any right of legal action that you may have against ACE Insurance Ltd.
**Comair Ltd is a juristic representative of ACE Insurance Limited (FSP:27176) for the purpose of receiving, holding and dealing with Premiums on behalf of ACE. Up to the maximum regulated commission is paid to Comair Ltd, travel insurance is underwritten by ACE Insurance Ltd a registered FSP: FSB 00060/01 – FAIS 27176 T&C of the policy apply.