Check in online and avoid the queues.
If you’re flying with us to a local kulula destination, follow these easy steps for hassle-free check-in:
- Go to the home page and click on the ‘check-in online’ tab
- Select ‘check in now’
- Read the baggage security questions, tick to confirm acceptance, then click ‘accept and proceed’
- Fill in your name, departure city and booking code. Press ‘continue’
- Indicate the type of traveller you are; male, female or child
- You can either check in or select a seat. To select a seat, click on the ‘select seat’ tab and choose your preferred seat free of charge. Otherwise, go straight to check-in
- Print your boarding pass or email it to your preferred address. You can also get your boarding pass printed at the self-service kiosks or check-in counters
You’re done! Enjoy your flight.
what you need to know
- Check your flight numbers before proceeding to the correct counters. ‘MN’ means proceed to the kulula counters, and ‘BA’ means proceed to the British Airways counters
- You’ll need your green ID book, driver’s license or passport to check in
- You can only check in 24 hours before departure and up to 2 hours prior to the flight
- Seats may change if there is an aircraft change
- Pre-print your boarding pass, either before you leave for the airport or at the airport
- Be at the airport at least 90 minutes prior to departure
- Drop your bag at the bag drop-off zone at least 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 40 minutes prior to departure for international flights before going through security
- Bags will not be collected 30 minutes prior to departure
Read the online check-in notice and security questions too before checking in.