from Jo'burg - Durbsfrom R409.61 R409.61 one way incl. tax
from Durbs - Jo'burg from R409.61 R409.61 one way incl. tax
from Lanseria - Durbsfrom R414.86 R414.86 one way incl. tax
from Durbs - Lanseriafrom R432.61 R432.61 one way incl. tax
from Cape Town - Jo'burg from R593.61 R593.61 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Cape Townfrom R593.61 R593.61 one way incl. tax
from Cape Town - Durbsfrom R605.11 R605.11 one way incl. tax
from Durbs - Cape Townfrom R605.11 R605.11 one way incl. tax
from East London - Jo'burg from R616.61 R616.61 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - East Londonfrom R616.61 R616.61 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Georgefrom R616.61 R616.61 one way incl. tax
from George - Jo'burg from R616.61 R616.61 one way incl. tax
from Lanseria - Cape Townfrom R667.86 R667.86 one way incl. tax
from Cape Town - Lanseriafrom R685.61 R685.61 one way incl. tax
|Domestic flights between|
|Traveller (economy class)|
from Jo'burg - Durbsfrom R521.61 R521.61 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Port Elizabethfrom R680.81 R680.81 one way incl. tax
from Durbs - Cape Townfrom R774.61 R774.61 one way incl. tax
from Port Elizabeth - Cape Townfrom R887.81 R887.81 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Cape Townfrom R918.61 R918.61 one way incl. tax
from Durbs - Port Elizabethfrom R991.11 R991.11 one way incl. tax
|Southern Africa flights between **|
|Traveller (economy class)|
from Jo'burg - Windhoekfrom R1 360.43 R1 360.43 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Livingstonefrom R1 507.93 R1 507.93 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Vic Fallsfrom R1 624.93 R1 624.93 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Hararefrom R1 902.93 R1 902.93 one way incl. tax
from Jo'burg - Mauritiusfrom R2 683.93 R2 683.93 one way incl. tax
To benefit from the Discovery discount, bookings must be made online and members must log in first.
Flight sale legal stuff
- The sale and the discounts on kulula fares starts at 17h00 on 23 September 2019 ‘till 25 September 2019 at 23h59.
- The sale fares and kulula discounts are pre-allocated to the applicable classes in the system and reflect as the published fares.
- When various people are simultaneously viewing the same booking fare online, the first person to complete payment will be allocated that fare. Your booking is not guaranteed until payment has been confirmed and the ticket issued.
- Fares are divided into different fare classes depending on the demand for a flight. Generally, the earlier you book, the lower the fare. The more bookings made for a particular flight, the higher the fare class and fares applicable to the booking. Depending on the flight and demand, pricing may also differ according to the date and time of travel.
- kulula.com discounts are available for the travel periods between 1 October 2019 to 31 May 2020. There are no discounted flights available over the peak period between 1 December 2019 and 14 January 2020 and between 16 March 2020 and 1 May 2020. All taxes are included in the published fares.
- *All fares are subject to limited availability; may not be available on all days or for particular flights and are not available over peak periods; may change without notice; and are one-way, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- The offer excludes group bookings of 9 or more.
- In terms of section 16 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), cancellations can only be made to sale and discount bookings that result from you receiving this mail. You can cancel your purchase in writing within 5 working days of paying for the booking by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you fail to check in for a flight within the allocated time prior to the scheduled departure or board at the stipulated time, you will be regarded as a no-show by the airline and will forfeit your seat as well as the fare that is allocated to that leg of your flight reservation. A no-show is not entitled to a refund for the value of the flight missed unless otherwise specified in the applicable fare rules. Your return or any onward flight segments will also be cancelled but may be re-instated should you contact us immediately to request this.
- If you choose to book via the Contact Centre, please note that additional fees and surcharges may apply.
Car rental legal stuff
- The car hire promotion will be available on the 23rd September and will end at midnight on the 25th September 2019.
- **The promotion is applicable across all vehicles hired from Europcar and Tempest Car Hire during the period from 23rd September to 13th December 2019
- Offer is valid for standalone car rentals with Europcar and Tempest Car Hire and on combination deals (Flight plus Car).
- Bookings may only be made via the kulula.com website.
- The promotional discounts for the car hire have already been allocated in the system and are reflected as the published prices.
- kulula.com acts as a facilitator in selling car rental on behalf of Europcar and Tempest Car Hire. kulula.com does not have direct control over the provision of services provided by Europcar or Tempest Car Hire, therefore shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, additional cost, accident, cancellation, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned by any error or default, act or omission of Europcar or Tempest Car Hire in carrying out the car rental arrangements.
- Rates quoted include up to 200km’s per day, damage and theft waiver, airport surcharge, tourism levy and VAT.
- Rates exclude fuel, document administration fee, one way drop off fee, any additional items opted in for by the customer and there is limited liability in the event of theft or damage.