5 Destinations, 5 Days, Unbelievable Deals!
kulula holidays Travel Week is taking off this week with 5 days of daily deals to destinations that will make you weak at the knees. Each day of this week, we will be launching our deal of the day, exclusive to you.
From the paradise islands of Mauritius and the Maldives, to the bucket list destination of Vic Falls, and the local and extremely lekker beaches of Cape Town and Durban, with our Travel Week you’re definitely destined for greatness, and with unbeatable prices like these, we know you’re going places.
What’s more, book one of our Travel Week packages this week and stand a chance to win your share of R150 000 in prizes as well as our grand prize of the ultimate holiday! 7 nights for 2 people in magical Mauritius.
T’s & C’s apply.
T’s & C’s apply
To be entered into this competition, participants will need to book and pay for any kulula holidays travel week deal by Sunday 17 February 2019 to stand a chance to win a 7 night holiday in Mauritius for 2 people.
Bookings can be made online via the kulula holidays website, holidays.kulula.com or via the kulula holidays call centre.
- Return economy class flights between Johannesburg and Mauritius on the services of British Airways operated by Comair, airport taxes included.
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 7 nights for 2 people sharing, in a Double Superior room on a complimentary half board basis, at the 5 star Radisson Blu Azuri Resort and Spa.
- All other services and costs will be for the account of the winner.
All entrants must be older than 18 years of age.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this campaign is Comair Limited, in respect of its kulula holidays brand, Reg No 1967/006783/06, having its principal place of business at No.1 Marignane Drive, Bonaero Park, Kempton Park (the Promoter).
- The Competition Term starts at 24:00 on Monday, 11 February 2019 and ends at 24:00 on Sunday 17 February 2019.
- All valid entries, (booked and paid reservations) will be placed into a random draw by the promoter, whereby one entry will be selected as the winner. The winner of the prize will be notified by email or phone call within 48 hours of the selection being made. Should the Promoter be unable to successfully contact the winner after 48 hours, such person will be disqualified and another winner will be selected in the same fashion.
- By entering this competition, all entrants acknowledge and agree that should they win the prize, they will transfer ownership and copyright in any photos taken during the 7 day holiday to the Promoter for use in marketing activities. The Promoter may request the winner at (no fee) to be identified and have their photo taken and complete a Public Relations interview which may be published on any media platform up until the 31st of March 2019, but the winner shall have the right to refuse such request.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday, 22 February 2019 and the winner will be announced on Monday, 25 February 2019.
- Employees, non-executive directors, agents, partner agencies and consultants of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The expiry date of the prize is on the 31st of August 2019 and is subject to availability and excludes peak seasons. If for any reason the Prize or components there-of are not available, the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute another item for it, of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter, its associated companies, agent, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, injury or damage arising from any persons participation in the competition. The winner and partner accept the prize at their own risk. The Promoter and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, loss of property, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising the prize won. The winner may be required to sign an indemnity form by the Promoter as a precondition to receiving the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Every confirmed booking will constitute as one entry.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The conducting of the competition will be overseen by an independent auditor.