We’d all love to #travelmore, and because kulula holidays prides itself in bringing South Africans easy and accessible travel, we’re warming up to make that possible for you in 2019.
Each month, from May to August, kulula holidays will present two unbeatable #travelmore deals. If you book one of these packages in the month in which it’s offered, you’ll stand the chance of winning another heart-warming local holiday. So #travelmore, and put the WIN into winter with kulula holidays!
Be sure to book one of the below deals during the month of July to stand a chance to win another holiday to Cape Town for 2 people, including flights, accommodation at The President Hotel and Car Rental with Europcar.
#travelmore and WIN competition details:
To be entered into this competition, participants will need to book and pay for any of the two (2) specified July #Travelmore and WIN deals by Wednesday 31 July 2019 to stand a chance to win a 2 night getaway to Cape Town for 2 people. Bookings can be made online via the kulula holidays website, holidays.kulula.com or via the kulula holidays call centre.
- Return economy class flights between Johannesburg and Cape Town on kulula.com, airport taxes included.
- 2 days car rental (Group T) with 200kms per day, from Europcar.
- Accomodation for 2 nights for two people sharing, including Breakfast at The President Hotel in Cape Town.
- All other services and costs will be for the account of the winner.
All entrants must be older than 18 years of age.
- The promoter of this campaign is Comair Limited, in respect of its kulula holidays brand, Reg No 1967/006783/06, having its principal place of business at No.1 Marignane Drive, Bonaero Park, Kempton Park (the Promoter).
- The Competition Term starts at 10:00 on Tuesday 9 July 2019 and ends at 24:00 on Sunday 30 June 2019.
- All valid entries, (booked and paid reservations) will be placed into a random draw by the promoter, whereby one entry will be selected as the winner. The winner of the prize will be notified by email or phone call within 48 hours of the selection being made. Should the Promoter be unable to successfully contact the winner after 48 hours, such person will be disqualified and another winner will be selected in the same fashion.
- By entering this competition, all entrants acknowledge and agree that should they win the prize, they will transfer ownership and copyright in any photos taken during the holiday to the Promoter for use in marketing activities. The Promoter may request the winner at (no fee) to be identified and have their photo taken and complete a Public Relations interview which may be published on any media platform up until the 31st of August 2019, but the winner shall have the right to refuse such request.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday 16 August 2019 and the winner will be announced on Friday 16 August 2019.
- Employees, non-executive directors, agents, partner agencies and consultants of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The expiry date of the prize is on the 28th of February 2020 and is subject to availability and excludes peak seasons. If for any reason the Prize or components there-of are not available, the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute another item for it, of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter, its associated companies, agent, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, injury or damage arising from any persons participation in the competition. The winner and partner accept the prize at their own risk. The Promoter and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, loss of property, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising the prize won. The winner may be required to sign an indemnity form by the Promoter as a precondition to receiving the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Every confirmed booking will constitute as one entry.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The conducting of the competition will be overseen by an independent auditor.
Packages legal stuff
- Package prices are from a starting price per person sharing and estimated based on 2 people sharing. Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, exchange rate fluctuations and availability. Airline taxes are based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change.
- Packages exclude meals, drinks and activities not specified in the package, travel insurance, all personal incidental expenses and any additional road or air transfers.
- In this transaction kulula holidays is acting solely as a booking facilitator and is not responsible for the manner, quality and timely performance of the services provided by the various suppliers.
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Standard kulula holidays legal stuff applies. E&OE (Errors & Omissions Excepted).
- All prices are estimates and correct at the time of sending the promotion to the direct mailer base.
- Should you fail to check in for a flight within the allocated time prior to the scheduled departure or board at the stipulated time, you will be regarded as a no-show by the airline and will forfeit your seat as well as the fare that is allocated to that leg of your flight reservation. A no-show is not entitled to a refund for the value of the flight missed unless otherwise specified in the applicable fare rules. Your return or any onward flight segments will also be cancelled.
- When various people are simultaneously viewing the same booking fare online, the first person to complete payment will be allocated that fare. Your booking is not guaranteed until payment has been confirmed.
- For all further legal terms and conditions and especially those applicable to your specific package deal, please refer to thelegal stuff on our website.
- If you choose to book via the Contact Centre or a Travel Agent, please note that additional fees and surcharges may apply.