Get Peace of Mind with Europcar’s Minor Damage Waiver
Europcar’s Minor Damage Waiver offers peace of mind when you are unsure about the destination you’re travelling to and its surroundings. It is designed to save time and money, as this product covers minor damages to your rental vehicle for up to R2500.
What is the Minor Damages Waiver?
Minor damages are characterised as minor dents and scratches. These incidents generally occur at shopping centres or garages and although minor, still require repairs. This adds an additional cost and time investment from you, the renter. The Minor Damage waiver is designed to alleviate this process, making the claim hassle free and affordable.
How it Works?
- Europcar will automatically cover your Minor Damages for up to R2500.
- We will also cover your liability in respect of the first R2500 damage in the unfortunate event of a more substantial incident.
The Minor Damage Waiver does not cover the following:
- Any damage caused by water.
- Any damage to the undercarriage of the vehicle.
- Damage to tyres & windscreen.
- Lost or stolen vehicles.