An emergency exit row seat is great, but with it comes great responsibility.
You can purchase an emergency exit row seat when you make your booking or later via ‘manage my booking’ provided that you meet the safety requirements.
The following conditions must be met if you select an emergency exit row seat:
- You must be 16 years of age or older, able-bodied, willing and able to assist in the case of an emergency
- You must be able to understand instructions in English
- You must be free from any condition (physical or mental) that may prevent you from assisting in the case of an emergency
- You must have the strength, mobility, and balance required to open the exit door
- You must not be pregnant, disabled, visually impaired, elderly or require an extension seatbelt
note: There is no self-service check in with emergency exit row seats. Please proceed to the check-in counter 90 minutes prior to departure.
Failure to meet these requirements will result in you being reassigned an alternative seat at the airport or onboard.