- Check-in opens 90 minutes before departure for local flights and 120 minutes for international flights.
- Check-in closes 45 minutes before your local kulula flight departure time and 60 minutes prior to departure for international flights.
- For British Airways (operated by Comair) local and international flights, check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure.
Each passenger must bring along their valid South African ID book/Smart Card, South African driver’s licence or valid passport. Children up to 16 years old and younger travelling with the group must produce a certified copy or original of their birth certificate or passport. Learn more on acceptable forms of identification
Groups can check-in through
- Groups of up to 15 travellers must please go straight to the check-in counters
- Groups of 9 or less travellers can check-in using kulula.mobi
When checking in at the airport counters, please ensure you proceed to the correct airline counter. Check your flight numbers. If they begin with ‘BA’, please check in at the British Airways (operated by Comair) counters.
Even if you check in via the website or mobi the following still applies:
- Arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before flight departure so you can drop off your bags and go through security
- Bag drop-off for domestic and international flights close 45 minutes prior to departure
- If you have a BA flight number please proceed to the British Airways (operated by Comair) counters