- A 10% non-refundable deposit is required where a booking is made more than 63 days prior to departure. The deposit is required to be paid within 14 days of the quotation being accepted.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is required where a booking is made between 52 and 63 days prior to departure. The deposit is required to be paid within 7 days of the quotation being accepted.
Bookings made less than 52 days prior to depature.
If bookings are made less than 52 days prior to departure, full payment is required within 48 hours after quote acceptance. Refer to payment validity on quotation. The booking will be automatically cancelled if the deposit or full payment has not been received by the specified date.
Final payment late bookings
- Bookings made between 5 - 13 days full payment is required within 24 hours.
- Bookings made between 1 - 4 days, immediate payment to finalize the booking.
Forms of payment
We accept Credit Card & EFT payments, for both deposits and final payment. For EFT payments, please allow sufficient time for funds to reflect before your payment is due to avoid unnecessary cancellation of bookings.
- 100% Cancellation fee applies to all funds received 63 days or less.
- Payments made prior to 63 days, a reasonable cancellation fee will be charged.
Final names as per ID document or passport to be advised, and tickets must be issued no later than 48 hours prior to departure. If booking less than 14 days prior to departure, names are required within 24 hours of booking. If the tickets are not issued on the specified date, the booking.
- After ticketing, name changes are permitted at a charge of R300.00 (excl. VAT) per change and up to 48 hours prior to departure, thereafter no name changes are permitted.
- A change of booking fee will be charged at R300.00 (excl. VAT) per person per sector plus any difference in the fare available at the time of the change, if applicable.
- Breakaways not permitted for series bookings.
No show passengers
- If you arrive after check-in has closed for your flight, we cannot accept you for travel (no-show passenger). The flight sector on which you were booked and any onward flights will be cancelled and you will be charged 100% cancellation fee.