Where to go? What to do? There’s loads of events happening across South Africa in November and December for the whole family to enjoy. Check out the selection below, gather the troops and paint the town green.
The annual wavescape Surf & Ocean Festival kicks off this month, with various gatherings, for more information go to wavescapefestival.com. The festival, runs for three weeks and includes;
• Spike Swell Course: 22 November,
• Exhibition of artist-designed surfboards: 27 November,
• Clifton 4th Beach cinema session: 30 November,
• Slide Night: 2 December,
• Blue Ocean Master Class: 4 December ,
• Film fest Labia: 6 – 9 December .
• Club -hopping, Braamfontein, 29 November,
• Constitution Hill, 30 November,
• Carfax, Newtown, 01 December,
The People’s Band
At the Gauteng Summer Cup
Freshlyground will headline the half-time show at the Turffontein Racecourse, Joburg gautengsummercup.co.za
Not A Nice Guy
• Emperors Palace, Joburg, 30 November,
• Gandhi Hall in Lenasia, Joburg, 07 December,
• Hemingways Casino, East London, 14 December, computicket.com
Celebrity Chef Showdown
Celebrity Chef pizza range will be available at colcacchio.co.za until the end of the month.
R5 from the sale of each pizza will help fund the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital.
Flying green soon? Check out our on board mag khuluma for more events, popular dining spots, fun articles and much more!