fly to Nairobi
As one of the most prominent cities on the African continent, Nairobi is a political and economic hub with thousands of businesses and international organisations set in a vast urban environment.
what to do there
Nairobi is the capital of Kenya where you’ll find a hub of activities for both leisure and business. From national parks and museums to entertainment and nightlife, Nairobi offers non-stop activities for travellers.
|MN2760||daily||Nairobi||Jo'burg - OR Tambo||06:35||09:50|
|MN2762||daily||Nairobi||Jo'burg - OR Tambo||09:05||12:20|
|MN2764||daily||Nairobi||Jo'burg - OR Tambo||20:35||23:50|
|MN2765||daily||Nairobi||Jo'burg - OR Tambo||00:40||05:50|
|MN2761||daily||Nairobi||Jo'burg - OR Tambo||10;55||16:05|
|MN2763||daily||Nairobi||Jo'burg - OR Tambo||13:20||18:30|
visas and health restrictions
You will need to apply for a VISA prior to your date of departure for all visits to or through Kenya as visas are no longer issued on arrival in Kenya. Holders of Official or Diplomatic Passports travelling on Government business will still get visitor’s passes however on arrival at the ports of entry.
Ensure you adhere to their health and medical restrictions and have all the necessary vaccinations that are required for that area.
flying from SA to Nairobi:
For your baggage requirements to Nairobi, please check the Kenya Airways website for the most up to date rules or check your confirmation documents.
children and infant fares
No unaccompanied children will be accepted on the flight to Nairobi, please ensure there is an adult travelling with a minor.
Children aged 2 – 12 years of age will pay 75% of an adult fare and infants, 0 – 2 years of age will pay 10% of the adult fare when travelling to Nairobi, they do not occupy a seat.
To check-in for your Nairobi flight, be at the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time and proceed to the International terminal in OR Tambo. Alternatively check-in online at least 24 hours prior to departure.
Should you have any special requirements please call the kulula Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852) at least 72 hours prior to your departure to arrange any of the following:
- Special meals
- Medical assistance
- Assisted passenger
- Pre-paid seats
- Extra bags
changes, cancellations, refunds
Contact the kulula Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852) at least 24 hours before departure. Monday to Sundays: 07h00 – 19h00
- Tickets carry restrictions regarding changes, cancellations and refunds
- All service fees apply per person and change fees are charged per person per flight
- If you miss a flight this constitutes a no-show and a new ticket will need to be purchased
- Should you fail to check in within the allocated time prior to scheduled departure or board at the stipulated time, you will be regarded as a no-show and will forfeit your seat as well as the fare that is allocated to that leg of your flight reservation. A no-show is not entitled to a refund for the value of the flight missed. Your return or onward flight segments will also be cancelled but will retain their value and may be rebooked upon request. Depending on the type of ticket initially purchased you may incur a rebooking fee plus the difference in price between the new and old ticket.
- If you are running late or are unable to make your original booked flight, we suggest that you rebook for a new flight or advise us at least 45 minutes prior to the departure of your flight via the kulula Contact Centre in order to avoid your flights being cancelled.
For peace of mind when travelling visit ACE travel insurance to get comprehensive cover when you are in Africa.