Which banks can use SiD Secure EFT?
Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank, FNB, Investec and Capitec account holders can pay online using Secure EFT (powered by SiD).
Why you should use SiD Secure EFT?
It is safe, simple and the speedily assisted electronic funds transfer (EFT) allows you to make payment directly to kulula using your existing internet banking facility.
How to use SiD Secure EFT
Don’t panic if you’ve never used SiD Secure EFT before. It’s easy! Just follow these steps:
- Select the SiD Secure EFT option at checkout
- Select your bank
- Securely enter your Internet banking login details
- Your bank’s usual security measures remain in place, so you’ll need to follow your usual payment confirmation process to authorise the payment, e.g. entering an OTP or responding to a push SMS
- Only Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank, FNB, Investec and Capitec account holders can make use of SiD Secure EFT
- SiD Secure EFT payment is available for flight payments up to 3 hours prior to departure. If you are making payment within this time period, please select ‘credit card’ as your payment method
- SiD Secure EFT is only available for online transactions
- You cannot use SiD Secure EFT to pay for flight changes online. Flight changes must be made and paid for via our Contact Centre
- SiD Secure EFT is not available as a payment method through our Contact Centre. Please do not provide our staff with your bank account details and PIN number for any reason
- SiD Secure EFT automatically stores your kulula.com booking reference in the payment field, so you don't have to remember a reference number or worry that it is inserted incorrectly
- Once payment is successful, you will be returned to the kulula.com confirmation page
- Should you require any assistance please call our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852).