Kulula offers cheap flight to Johannesburg on our domestic routes from Cape Town, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth and George. Internationally we fly from Windhoek, Livingstone, Vic Falls, Harare and Mauritius.
Getting to and from Port Elizabeth International Airport:
- Port Elizabeth International Airport is a 10-minute drive away from the city of Port Elizabeth.
- Depending on your luggage load and budget, Port Elizabeth provides various transport options to get to and from the airport. These include taxis, shuttles and rental cars.
- Language: Afrikaans, English, Xhosa
- Arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before your flight. Read more.
- If you’re travelling with kids, allow for ample time to prepare for the flight by arriving at the airport earlier.
- To avoid exceeding the inflight allowance of 7 kg, pack immediate necessities. Read more.
- Make sure you take the necessary health and hygiene precautions for safer travel. Read more
What to bring to the airport:
- South African ID or Passport.
- Boarding pass (if already checked - in online).
Add more comfort and convenience to your flight*
Add extra bags up to 2 hours before your flight. Add it now and save up to 25% when adding extra bags online.
Read more on extra bags.
Secure where you sit up to 24 hours before you fly for a small fee.
Read more on pre-paid seats.
SLOW XS Lounge
Get access to the exclusive SLOW XS Lounge for a small fee when flying from Lanseria Airport.
Read more on SLOW XS Lounge.