Johannesburg, 6 March 2018 – You’re not just a pretty face, are you? Do you have a face that reaches for the skies? And when you come face-to-face with fame, are you ready to enter the game?
Well fame is staring you straight in the face. kulula.com is calling on all the poker faces, funny faces, fresh faces, long faces and those who simply just want to be in your face to enter the Travel Hater, Face on a Plane competition. The competition will have you facing off with other pretty faces from Monday today to win a once in a lifetime opportunity to have your face on a kulula plane.
So, don’t cut off your nose to spite your face. Go online and enter now to be one of the six lucky famous faces who will get their face on one of our kulula planes.
As part of your entry you will see a preview of just how fabulously crazy your face will look on the side of one of our plane’s and you will have a chance to share the video with your friends to challenge them to a face on a plane face-off.
But first you need to face the facts:
- Visit kulula.com/faceonaplane
- Fill in your deets and upload your best plane face to enter
- Receive your own personlised video and share it with you family and friends
- Challenge them to a face-off
Let’s face it, you are not just another pretty face. So, enter and come face-to-face with fame.
We want your face on the side of our plane, I mean who wouldn’t?
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this campaign is Comair Limited, in respect of its kulula.com brand, Reg No 1967/006783/06, having its principal place of business at No.1 Marignane Drive, Bonaero Park, Kempton Park (the Promoter).
- The Competition starts at 00:01 on 06 March 2018.
- From all valid entries, winners will be chosen during three separate selection processes at the discretion of the Promoter based on the funniest, silliest and wackiest faces submitted. Each winner of a Prize will be notified by email or phone call within 48 hours of the decision being made. Should the Promoter be unable to successfully contact any winner after 24 hours, such person will be disqualified and another winner will be selected in the same fashion.
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not complete all requested information on the Microsite, including name, telephone number and email address.
- By entering this completion, all entrants acknowledge and agree that should they win the prize, they will transfer ownership and copyright in any photos taken for the purpose of this competition to the Promoter and their image shall, free of charge be placed on the kulula.com plane and will become kulula.com brand stock. The Promoter may require the winner at (no fee) to be identified and in addition to the image on the plane, have their photo taken and complete a Public Relations interview which may be published on any media platform up until 31 August 2018.
- Employees, non-executive directors, agents, partner agencies and consultants of Comair Limited and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter, its associated companies, agent, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, injury or damage arising from any persons participation in the competition.
- The winners agree to the use of their names, images and videos in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Any entrant who submits an obscene and/or offensive and/or image that distracts from the kulula brand will immediately be disqualified and stand to have their Face on a Plane video deleted from the respective channel. In such case, the Promoter reserves the right to institute legal action against the entrant who offends anyone or damages the kulula brand.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The conducting of the competition will be overseen by an independent auditor.
Note: kulula is spelt with a lowercase ‘k’.
kulula.com is a privately-owned low-fare airline, operated by Comair Limited. This adventurous brand, which celebrates its 16-year anniversary in 2017, has since inception revolutionised air travel in South Africa by making flying much easier and more affordable for customers.
kulula.com is IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) compliant and maintains the highest standard of safety at all times. In January 2016, for the second year running, kulula.com was rated as the top South African low-cost carrier, in the SA Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi) on the industry. In 2015, 2016 and 2017 the airline was also internationally recognised by AirlineRatings.com, as the Best Low-Cost Airline in Africa and the Middle East.
kulula received the highly coveted title of ’Best African Low-cost Airline’ in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Business Traveller Africa Awards and was also voted as South Africa’s top airline for business travellers in the 2015 Sunday Times Top Brands survey, achieving a second place in 2017. The brand was also awarded the Best Low-Cost Airline in Africa in the 2016 Skytrax World Airline Awards.
kulula.com has completed its Boeing 737-800 (189 seats) fleet upgrade plan and now operates more than 412 flights a week across 14 domestic routes. kulula has entered into codeshare agreements with Kenya Airways, Air France and Etihad to provide more choice for customers.