Pangolin Chobe Hotel
The Pangolin Chobe Hotel is situated on the hill above the town of Kasane, the gateway to the Chobe National Park. The view from where the hotel is positioned on the hill overlooks the Chobe floodplains is quite extraordinary, with the sun setting directly in front of the lodge. The Hotel is 15 minutes from the borders of both Zimbabwe and Zambia for road transfers from the mighty Victoria Falls, which is where most guests start their African photo Safari.
Pangolin Chobe Hotel
A Photo-Centric Holiday
- return flights from Jo'burg to Livingstone
- estimated airport taxes and fuel levies
- 2 nights in a standard room
- full board (selected drinks - wine, local beers, soft drinks and spirits)
- return airport to hotel transfers
- beverages and meals not specified
- tips of any nature
- all items of a personal nature
- service charges, gratuities and any other extras
- Twice daily photo safari activities (photo boat or game drive)
- Cameras, lenses, tuition by resident photo host and memory cards supplied
- supplements may apply for flights on Fridays and Sundays
- packages must be booked and issued 30 days in advance.
Valid for SA residents only - proof of a valid passport is required. Package price is per person and based on 2 adults sharing in a double/twin room. Normal 3rd passenger and child rates are applicable for additional guests. Prices may increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling solo. Contact us for additional nights or domestic add-ons. Prices advertised exclude all domestic flights. Prices advertised exclude any services, meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions. Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated. Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is highly recommended. Specific and limited seats are available. Date changes are not permitted and cancellation penalties apply. Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease without prior notice should the currency fluctuate, tariffs, airfare alter. All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation. Airline taxes are based on the current rate of exchange and are subject to change. All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges.Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. All prices are correct at the time of publishing.