Wild Coast Sun
Port Edward, KwaZulu-Natal
With a wide range of activities available at the spacious 750-hectare resort, this is Wild Coast accommodation that the whole family can enjoy.
The Wild Waves Water Park at the Wild Coast Sun features some of the world’s best aquatic rides and water slides and will keep thrill-seekers and sun-lovers of all ages entertained and coming back for more.
Wild Coast Sun
- return flights from Lanseria to Durban
- estimated airport taxes and fuel levies
- 2 nights in a garden facing luxury room
- breakfast daily
- 2 day car rental (Group T) with standard waiver and 200kms free per day
- beverages and meals not specified
- travel insurance
- all items of a personal nature
- service charges, gratuities and any other extras
- Please note when booking Twin rooms - 2 Adults and 2 Children 17 years and under, children are accommodated free but pay for breakfast.
The advertised price is only available on certain flights on selected days of the week. Surcharges apply for other flights.
- The Wild Waves Water Park, Cinema, Night Club, Crèche and Swimming Pools are closed until further notice.
Package price is based on 2 people sharing and is subject to availability. Prices will increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling on their own. Prices are only valid for travel during the specified travel period. Valid for South African residents only. Proof of a valid ID document is required by the property. Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. (Errors and omissions excepted). All prices are correct at the time of publication.