North West, Sun City
History was made in 1979 when Sun City was opened in the North West to become the best holiday resort in South Africa, and for good reason. Often referred to as the Main Hotel, Soho hotel and casino was the first hotel to be built on the resort. This 4-star Sun City accommodation is located right at the heart of Sun City, and is central to all the activities and things to do at the resort.
Block out dates:
21 March, 2 - 4 April and 14 April - 4 May
- 2 nights in a Luxury twin room
- breakfast daily
- beverages and meals not specified
- tips of any nature
- all items of a personal nature
- service charges, gratuities and any other extras
- Rate valid for travel Monday to Thursday.
- Rate excludes public holidays and school holidays
- Weekend rates from R2 983 pp sharing
Package price is based on 2 people sharing and is subject to availability. Prices will increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling on their own. Prices are only valid for travel during the specified travel period. Valid for South African residents only. Proof of a valid ID document is required by the property. Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. (Errors and omissions excepted). All prices are correct at the time of publication.