The Old Rectory
Plettenberg Bay Garden Route
Located in the heart of Plettenberg Bay, one of South Africa’s most loved coastal towns, The Old Rectory is an immaculately restored national monument built in 1777 and re-imagined into an intimate boutique hotel. With only 18 luxury suites and only a short stroll from the beach, you can expect a personal, world class experience with plenty to see and do including a spa, in-house restaurant and sparkling pool. There is also a flourishing local wine route to discover, a quaint town to explore and The Robberg Peninsula is a hop, skip and jump away.
The Old Rectory Hotel and Spa
Visit a Restored National Monument
- return flights from Jo'burg to George
- estimated airport taxes and fuel levies
- 2 nights in a luxury garden suite
- breakfast daily
- 2 day car rental (Group T) with standard waiver and 200kms free per day
- beverages and meals not specified
- travel insurance
- all items of a personal nature
- service charges, gratuities and any other extras
- Stay between 08 February 2019 and 31 December 2020 for a minimum of 2 nights and receive a Spa credit Valued at R150 per person and its valid for once during your stay.
- Book by 08 February 2019 to 31 December 2020
- The voucher can only be used towards a treatment on the spa menu
- Spa Voucher is only for adults and not applicable for children
- T&C Apply.
- supplements may apply for certain flights and certain days of the week
Package price is based on 2 people sharing and is subject to availability. Prices will increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling on their own. Prices are only valid for travel during the specified travel period. Valid for South African residents only. Proof of a valid ID document is required by the property. Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. (Errors and omissions excepted). All prices are correct at the time of publication.