Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma is built on a dramatic bend of the Zambezi River in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, 12 kms upstream from the world- famous Victoria Falls. Accommodation is in 12 Sussi tree-houses, connected by wooden walkways. There are also two private Chuma houses, each with two bedrooms.
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
All-inclusive deal of the year
- return flights from Jo'burg to Livingstone
- all pre-payable airport taxes and fuel levies
- 2 nights in a luxury tree house
- return airport to hotel transfers
- All meals and all non-alcoholic beverages (excludes alcoholic beverages)
- All game viewing activities, canoeing on the Zambezi, tour of the Victoria Falls (excluding Victoria Falls Heritage Fees), walking safaris, sundowner cruise, local village tour, fishing.
- beverages and meals not specified
- tips of any nature
- all items of a personal nature
- service charges, gratuities and any other extras
- supplements may apply for flights on Fridays and Sundays
- packages must be booked and issued 30 days in advance.
Valid for SA residents only - proof of a valid passport is required. Package price is per person and based on 2 adults sharing in a double/twin room. Normal 3rd passenger and child rates are applicable for additional guests. Prices may increase over peak periods and for individuals