The Victoria Falls Hotel
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Established in 1904, The Victoria Falls Hotel is set in The Victoria Falls National Park with a private path to the Victoria Falls. The elegant lounges offer serenity and seclusion.
The Victoria Falls Hotel
A Bucket List Experience
- return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- estimated airport taxes and fuel levies
- 2 nights in a standard room
- breakfast daily
- return cross border transfers from airport to hotel
- beverages and meals not specified
- travel insurance
- all items of a personal nature
- service charges, gratuities and any other extras
20% discount voucher upon presentation - valid on any of the following Zimbabwe based activities:
- Sunset Cruise
- Gorge Swing, Zip Line & Flying Fox
- Vic Falls Canopy Tour
- Upper Zambezi Canoe Safari
- White Water Rafting
- Chobe Day Trip
- Elephant Interactions
- Game Drives in the Vic Falls Private Game Reserve
- Helicopter Flips over the Falls
The discount voucher is only valid for activities on the Zimbabwe side of the Falls. Valid until 31 December 2019.
- supplements may apply for flights on Fridays and Sundays
- packages must be booked and issued 30 days in advance.
Valid for SA residents only - proof of a valid passport is required. Package price is per person and based on 2 adults sharing in a double/twin room. Normal 3rd passenger and child rates are applicable for additional guests. Prices may increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling solo. Contact us for additional nights or domestic add-ons. Prices advertised exclude all domestic flights. Prices advertised exclude any services, meals, drinks, tips, surcharges, levies and other costs not mentioned in the inclusions. Passport & visa costs (if applicable) & items of a personal nature are also not included in the advertised price, unless otherwise stated. Travel insurance is not included in the advertised price but is highly recommended. Specific and limited seats are available. Date changes are not permitted and cancellation penalties apply. Prices advertised are correct at time of publishing and subject to increase or decrease without prior notice should the currency fluctuate, tariffs, airfare alter. All travel offers are capacity controlled and are thus subject to availability at the time of reservation. Airline taxes are based on the current rate of exchange and are subject to change. All travel offers are governed by specific terms and conditions of sale, which include advance purchase restrictions, minimum stay requirements, block-out travel periods and peak season surcharges. Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. All prices are correct at the time of publishing.