Hilton Sandton Hotel is situated in landscaped gardens, close to the Village Walk shopping centre in Sandton, in the heart of Northern Johannesburg's business district.
For those diners who enjoy sampling tastes from around the world, the Trade winds restaurant in the Hilton Sandton offers a variety of cuisine such as Malay, Chinese, Japanese, French Bistro, Mediterranean, as well as an outdoor barbecue area.
The Faces bar which is situated adjacent to the reception area has an exotic variety of cocktails on offer, complimented by soft background music.
Hilton Sandton 2019
- return flights from Durban to Jo'burg
- estimated airport taxes and fuel levies
- 2 nights in a hilton guestroom
- breakfast daily
- 2 day car rental (Group T) with standard waiver and 200kms free per day
- beverages and meals not specified
- travel insurance
- all items of a personal nature
- supplements may apply for flights on certain days of the week
Package price is based on 2 people sharing and is subject to availability. Prices will increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling on their own. Prices are only valid for travel during the specified travel period. Valid for South African residents only. Proof of a valid ID document is required by the property. Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. (Errors and omissions excepted). All prices are correct at the time of publication.