- Manage flight
- Add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- Manage my flight
- Routes & schedules
- Baggage rules
- Infants & children
- Special assistance
- Flying with pets
- Flight payment
- Manage my car hire
- Car groups
- Pick-up and drop off
- Rental requirements
- Optional extras
- Waivers and liabilities
- Car hire payment
Jo'burg - Tuesday, 15 December 2009 - kulula has launched an onboard entertainment podcast for fans flying with them over the summer. The podcast is available as a free download (that can be heard on any device that plays mp3s) from www.kulula.com and features interviews from interesting South African creatives and offbeat entrepreneurs. An initial pilot episode, designed to appeal to both leisure and business travellers, will be available during December and January.
The idea to launch a podcast for fans came from the insight that iPods and other digital devices are becoming the onboard entertainment systems of choice for short haul flights. The first episode is presented by comedienne Mel Jones and interviews include:
- Seth Rotherhan from 2oceansvibe.com (one of South Africa's leading blogs)
- Thierry Cassuto from satirical news show ZA News
- Brad Armitage one of the co-founders of Vide e Caffe and now beer salon & Union
- Rock band Kings of Vegas who also perform an acoustic version of one of their new tracks
"Digital devices such as iPods are now mainstream and used by many kulula fans on the move. As we saw an increasing amount of white earphones dangling from the ears of our flyers we thought a podcast would make a great way to provide some additional entertainment during our flights. Our approach has been to talk to inspirational locals that have unique and sometimes quirky ideas about life and work in South Africa. The podcast can be listened to as onboard entertainment but there is nothing to stop those interested listening elsewhere," said Nadine Damen, Marketing Manager for kulula.
The podcast joins the new onboard magazine called khuluma in providing entertaining editorial content for travellers with kulula.
For more information about kulula visit www.kulula.com