- Manage flight
- Add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- Manage my flight
- Routes & schedules
- Baggage rules
- Infants & children
- Special assistance
- Flying with pets
- Flight payment
- Manage my car hire
- Car groups
- Pick-up and drop off
- Rental requirements
- Optional extras
- Waivers and liabilities
- Car hire payment
Can flying get any better
We’re all about making your life easier and bringing the love of flying to as many people as possible. By partnering with Avios, you can now collect Avios points on kulula.com and British Airways (operated by Comair) flights. With a kulula ID, your online shopping experience will be faster than ever!
What's a kulula ID
- Your kulula ID is a secure and personalised account on kulula.com
- It will save you time by safely storing your credit card and traveller details in your profile
- Never miss out on collecting Avios points, link your Avios membership number to your kulula ID profile, so that we can validate it, enabling you to start collecting straight away
- Your kulula ID is your ticket to eVouchers and/or kulula moolah through travelbank
- You'll be the first to know about great flight and travel specials
How safe is a kulula ID?
We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure our site and partners are all PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry), meaning that we have the highest safety standards. So you don’t have to drag out your credit card every time you want to book. Simply click, click and go!
view more information on: