- Manage flight
- Add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- Manage my flight
- Routes & schedules
- Baggage rules
- Infants & children
- Special assistance
- Flying with pets
- Flight payment
- Manage my car hire
- Car groups
- Pick-up and drop off
- Rental requirements
- Optional extras
- Waivers and liabilities
- Car hire payment
After more than 10 years in the online booking game we’re 100% committed to bring you a safe environment where you can shop online with ease. All your details and transactions are managed in a secure environment. We generate thousands of transactions a day so we're pretty good at making sure it all runs smoothly. The kulula.com website is supported by an Entrust secure on-line certificate and the Sabre Solutions software support. To view our Entrust certificate click on the icon below
Since we’ve partnered with Sabre Airline solutions we’re also PCI compliant, which means we can store your credit card details.
Our promise to you is that we can safely store your credit card details and we'll never share your information with any third parties.
How do you know that our site is secure?
Well, the world wide web has made it easier for you to know who to trust online:
- You will see that our web address https://www.kulula.com has the prefix 'https://' This means that the page viewed and information entered onto our site is secure.
- You'll also see a little lock kulula is a secure site at the top or bottom of your browser window - this indicates that the site is secure and has the highest level security certificate to prove it. The kulula.com website is supported by an Entrust secure on-line certificate, click on the site seal below to view our certificate details.
- We offer a wide variety of payment options, so you can pay the way you are most comfortable with. Each method is tried and tested on a regular basis.
The bottom line is, our site is really safe and secure and we've taken every precaution to ensure your money (and details) are safe with us. We are still South Africa's biggest online retailer, generating more than R2 billion in turnover on our website annually.
- Only shop from a secure computer that you are familiar with and web sites that you know and trust.
- Never respond to emails prompting you to 'confirm' completed online transactions.
Keep all security software up-to-date and active when doing online shopping (including anti-virus software and anti-spyware software.