Our full colour glossy in-flight magazine is free for you to take home and enjoy. Every month we invite South Africa's funniest people as guest editors. We hope every magazine you read is bound to make your journey a pleasant and surprising one. See it on board or read the khuluma digi-mag online
Be transported into a world of hot gossip, the latest shopping trends and information on the most up-to-date leisure spots, interviews with comedians, information on what to do and where to go. In-depth articles on green trends, gadgets, photography, business and motoring are included in this eclectic content, ensuring that a cross-section of society and ages are kept entertained throughout the flight.
khuluma goes beyond the in-flight experience. Take it home with you.
- 350 000 fans per month and 500 000 in December
- 74% of kulula bookings are done on-line
- 60% business travellers and 40% leisure travellers
- Business people in the SME sector
- Senior management on leisure trips
- 57% of travellers are 27 - 49 years of age
- Ratio 10 readers per copy
- Publication online on www.khulumaonline.co.za
advertise in our next edition
|Full colour page||R22 500|
|Full colour half page||R15 200|
|Full colour quarter page||R7 630|
|Full colour DPS||R36 550|
|Full colour IFC||R29 500|
|Full colour IBC||R27 700|
|Full colour IFC DPS||R39 200|
|Full colour OBC||R36 000|
Special position:rate car + 10% loading – opposite content, opposite Eds note, menu etc.
|Double page spread||420mm (w) x 240mm (h)
426mm (w) x 246mm (h) incl. 3mm bleed
|Full page||210mm (w) x 240mm (h)
216mm (w) x 246mm (h) incl. 3mm bleed
|Half horizontal||200mm (w) x 111mm (h)|
|Half vertical||95mm (w) x 230mm (h)|
|Quarter page||95mm (w) x 110mm (h)|
To download the PDF,
right click and select 'save target as'.
* Requires a PDF reader. Get Adobe Reader