We’ve signed an interline agreement, with our big sister British Airways (operated by Comair) that basically allows us to offer you the best of both worlds on one site. You can arrive at your destination with British Airways and come home with kulula.com, or vice-versa.
This gives you the power to choose the best price and option for your needs on one website.
When your flight number starts with BA - you know you’re flying with British Airways. Your British Airways reference number is found on the travel reservation PDF emailed to you once the booking has been confirmed.
When flying with British Airways all the British Airways terms and conditions will apply. You will also enjoy the premium service customers are accustomed to when flying with British Airways.
Take special care of the various rules that apply to British Airways flights. Below is a short summary but be sure to read the full terms and conditions before you purchase a flight.
The short and sweet of a British Airways (operated by Comair) flight:
- Your checked baggage allowance is one bag at 23kg only when flying in the Traveller (economy class) cabin, if you are flying in Club (business class) cabin you are entitled to 2 bags at 32kg each. If you wish to purchase additional baggage you can do so by visiting ba.com and pay a reduced rate or pay a full rate at the airport. British Airways Executive Club Silver & Gold, American Airline Advantage Platinum and Iberia Plus Platinum members may travel with 2 bags of 32kg each.
- Call the kulula Contact Centre to arrange special assistance for medical reasons, or if you are travelling with mobility or medical aids such as a wheelchair, dialysis machine or require oxygen.
- Call the kulula Contact Centre if you're travelling with a pet.
- Loyalty points can be earned when you book a British Airways flight but cannot be burned on the kulula.com site.
- Avios points or any other oneworld© loyalty points will be added to your balance once the flight has been completed provided you enter your membership number on the booking.
- Any changes or cancellations can be made on kulula.com using the British Airways reference number or through our Contact Centre. A small change fee and the difference in fare will be applicable.
- If a British Airways (operated by Comair) flight is covered by travel insurance please call the kulula Contact Centre to make any changes to ensure your policy is updated at the same time.
- Check-in online at ba.com or make use of the self-service kiosks at the airport. Check-in opens 24 hours prior to departure and closes 2 hours prior. To check in use the British Airways reference number found on your confirmation email.
- No name changes are allowed on British Airways flights, only name corrections at a small fee within 24 hours of booking.
- If you're travelling into Africa or Mauritius, be sure to have a valid passport, the correct vaccinations and currencies for the destination.
- All British Airways flights sold on the kulula.com website are operated by Comair Limited.