- Manage flight
- Add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- Manage my flight
- Routes & schedules
- Baggage rules
- Infants & children
- Special assistance
- Flying with pets
- Flight payment
- Manage my car hire
- Car groups
- Pick-up and drop off
- Rental requirements
- Optional extras
- Waivers and liabilities
- Car hire payment
Waivers are not insurance. It is a legal, compulsory agreement between the rental company and the renter which generally limits the claim against a renter in the event of loss of or damage to the vehicle.
The two waiver options are:
- Standard Waiver: the customer is responsible for a limited liability amount in case of damage or loss. As the cost for a daily standard waiver is lower the liability payable for any damage or loss is higher.
- Super Waiver: the customer will also be responsible for a limited liability amount for any damage or loss, but as the cost for a daily super waiver is higher, the liability amount payable for any damage or loss is lower.
Waivers are not honoured by car rental companies in the case of negligence, meaning the customer would be held liable for the full amount of damage (and not just the excess). Examples of this would be to allow an unauthorised person to drive the vehicle, accident due to excessive alcohol consumption or the vehicle being stolen when it was left unlocked. It is advisable to treat a rented vehicle as if it is your own.
A holding deposit is required when collecting your vehicle. The amount depends on the type and duration and is refunded within 7 working days after return of the vehicle.
To see excess amounts that are liable for each car group, see the Europcar Terms and Conditions.