Enjoy great savings on accommodation with the Vitality Hotel Collection benefit and choose from over 500 top hotels, lodges, bed and breakfasts and resorts. As a Discovery Vitality member, your Vitality status will give you a saving on the cost of your accommodation.
- To claim the saving, book online at kulula.com Remember to log in using your Discovery username and password. If you are not logged in, you will not get your saving. Bookings can also be made via our Contact Centre on 0861 KULULA (585852).
- You must book at least 21 days before the check-in date to get the Vitality saving.
- You will get a flat 10%
saving,if you book within 21 days of travelling or do not have any nights left on the accommodation benefit. The additional Discovery Card discount cannot be used where the flat 10% saving is applied. Learn how to save more with the Travel Booster.
- These requirements may change from time to time. Bookings are for leisure and not business use.
- Usage is deducted based on the booking date and not the travel date. This means that bookings made in a next calendar year will count towards the year the booking is made in. (Per calendar year refers to 1 January to 31 December of the same year).
- There will be a Vitality booking fee charged per booking, per room, regardless of the number of people in the booking.
- All Vitality members qualify for this benefit. You must be 18 years or older to make the accommodation booking.
- If you join Vitality more than three months after joining Discovery Health, Discovery Life or Group Life, there is a waiting period of three months before you can use Vitality travel benefits, including the Vitality Hotel Collection.
- The Vitality saving will be based on the Vitality status of the Vitality member making the booking.
- Your Vitality discount will apply at a room booking level, regardless of whether there are non-Vitality members included in your booking.
- You can make an accommodation booking for other Vitality or for non-Vitality members. As long as one person over 18 years old has a Vitality membership to make the booking and is one of the travellers.
- You can book for a maximum of nine people.
- Protea Hotel by Marriott bookings must include a Saturday night.
- Additional guests arriving at Tsogo Sun properties who have not been included in the original booking and are not confirmed on the reservation may be subject to additional accommodation and meal charges at the discretion of the property. Any additional charges (including meals) will be billed as an extra cost for the booked guest.
- Garden Court hotels bookings must include a Saturday night and either a Friday or Sunday.
- Some holiday accommodation properties do not cater for families and do not offer family rooms
- Services such as breakfast may or may not be included.
Change or cancel a booking
For booking changes, please call the Contact Centre on 0861 KULULA (585852) with your Vitality membership number and booking details.
- Bookings cannot be made within 48 hours of the check-in date.
- At least 1 guest must be an adult in a room and no minors may stay in their own rooms.
- Cancellation fees might apply.
- If you cancel your booking and do not have to pay a penalty fee, your usage will be reversed within 48 hours. Card refunds take up to 7 days, due to bank processing. If you have to pay a cancellation penalty fee, your usage will not be reversed.
- We will not charge the cancellation fee in certain circumstances.
- To change your booking, cancel it first and then make a new booking (this will depend on availability).
- If you cancel a booking to make changes, all the Vitality Hotel Collection rules will apply to the new booking.
- The cancellation policy and the penalty fees depend on the different notice periods determined by each property. You can view this information during the booking process or on your booking voucher.
Terms & conditions
For a full list of Discovery Vitality terms and conditions visit www.discovery.co.za