Secure your favourite seat before you fly. Make sure your comfy spot is not snapped up before you get to the airport check-in counter. Window, middle or aisle, choose a view of the clouds or be seated up front close to the pilot.
When booking on a kulula flight you can:
- Add a pre-paid seat for only R70 at the time of making your booking online or calling our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852) at least 24 hours before departure
- Add a pre-paid seat to your existing kulula booking more than 24 hours prior to flight departure
- Ensure you’re seated together when travelling with friends or family
adding a pre-paid seat to your booking
Select a pre-paid seat at R70 (incl. VAT) each when you make your booking.
- Even if you have a pre-paid seat you’ll need to check in, either online within 24 hours of flight departure or at the airport 90 minutes before flight departure.
- Pre-paid seats are non-refundable. To make a change to your selection after the booking please call our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852).
exit row seating conditions
The exit row seats are situated at the emergency doors. For safety reasons these seats are not available in advance for pre-paid seating or online check-in seat selection.
Exit row seats are:
- Only assigned at the check-in counters and not available for pre-selection either as pre-paid seats or online check-in
- Only available to able-bodied passengers who qualify to meet certain safety requirements
- Not available for infants, children, disabled or elderly persons