Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank and FNB account holders can pay online using internet payment (powered by SID). This safe, simple, speedily assisted electronic funds transfer allows you to make payment directly to kulula using your existing Internet banking facility.
Once you select 'internet payment' as an option, you'll have one hour to complete the transaction.
Internet payment is compatible for all browsers including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera, including Windows and non-Windows users (Linux or Macintosh operating systems)
How to use internet payment (powered by SID)
Don't panic if you've never used internet payment before, it's easy. To start off, you'll be asked to run the application and directed to your chosen bank's site where you can log in to make payment. kulula's banking details and flight reference will be shown on the payments page in the correct fields. Once you have completed the payment and received the receipt, you'll be ready to fly - no hassling with faxing or emailing the proof of payment, less fuss and no admin required. Payment may be made from your current account or from your credit card (if it is set up on internet banking for payments).
- Only Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank and FNB account holders can make use of SID
- You'll have one hour within which to complete the transaction
- Internet payment is available for flight payments up to 3 hours prior to departure. If you are making payment within this time period, please select ‘credit card’ as your payment method
- Internet payment is only available for online transactions
- You cannot use internet payment to pay for flight changes online. Flight changes must be made and paid for via our Contact Centre
- Internet payment is not available as a payment method through our Contact Centre. Please do not provide our staff with your bank account details and PIN number for any reason
- SID automatically stores your kulula booking reference in the payment field, so you don't have to remember a reference number or worry that it is inserted incorrectly
- Once you have selected Internet payment (facilitated by SID) and clicked 'pay now', you will be guided through the once-off payment process by instructions displayed in a yellow bar at the top of your screen while you navigate through your existing internet banking facility
- Once payment is successful, you will be asked to log off and will be returned to the kulula.com confirmation page
- Should you require any assistance please call our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852)