Vitality flight, car rental and hotel savings
We’ve partnered with Discovery Vitality to bring members the best savings around on their air travel, car hire and hotel bookings depending on their status. These savings apply to Discovery Vitality members only – if you’re interested to join and benefit from these programmes, call Discovery Vitality on 0860 99 88 77.
Remember, if you join Discovery Vitality after you've activated your Discovery membership or policy, you have to wait three months before you can use these savings.
You are able to pay/part pay for your Vitality flight booking using travelbank along with a credit card. That means your kulula moolah can be used towards Discovery Vitality flight bookings along with any Discovery miles you may have. You can also pay using the instant internet payment (powered by SID) option, learn how. It is important to note however that no part payment of Discovery miles or travelbank can be accepted with a SID payment.
Members who have a Discovery Card in good standing will qualify for an additional 15% discount when paying with their Vitality credit card for their hotel booking.
- To benefit from the discount, bookings must be made online and members must log in first.
- A R40 Vitality booking fee will be added to all flight & hotel bookings to help maintain the cost of managing the flight and hotel benefits. These fees are charged on each flight ticket and hotel room you book. Adults and children are charged separately. It will not apply to tickets for infants younger than two years old. As soon as a child turns two, the R40 flight booking fee will apply.
- Hotel bookings cannot be made within 24hrs of a check-in date.
- At least one person over 18 years old must have a Vitality membership to make the booking and it must be one of the travellers.
- A discount cannot be added to a booking after it's been confirmed.
- The discount will apply to the base fare, VAT and YQ taxes for all local British Airways (operated by Comair) routes