Vitality flight, car rental and hotel savings
We’ve partnered with Discovery Vitality to bring members the best savings around on their air travel, car hire and hotel bookings depending on their Vitality status. These savings apply to Discovery Vitality members only – if you’re interested to join and benefit from these programmes, call Discovery Vitality on 0860 99 88 77.
Remember, if you join Discovery Vitality after you've activated your Discovery membership or policy, you have to wait three months before you can use these savings.
You are able to pay/part
- To benefit from the discount, bookings must be made online and members must log in first using their Discovery membership number.
- A Vitality booking fee of R40 will be added to all international flights booked through kulula.com using the Vitality benefit. This fee is charged on each ticket (sector) you book, and both adults and children are charged separately.
- A variable booking fee applies to domestic and regional flights on British Airways (operated by Comair) and kulula.com flights booked using the Vitality benefit. This fee is charged on each ticket (sector) you book, and both adults and children are charged separately. The fee does not apply to infants under 2 years of age. The booking fee for domestic and regional flights will vary depending on the date of booking vs date of departure:
- If a booking is made 21 days or more prior to the departure date, a booking fee of R40 applies.
- If the booking is made between 7 and 20 days before the departure date, a booking fee of R60 applies.
- If a booking is made less than 7 days before the departure date, a booking fee of R80 applies.
- Hotel bookings cannot be made within 24hrs of a check-in date.
- At least one person over 18 years old must have a Vitality membership to make the booking and they must be one of the travellers.
- A discount cannot be added to a booking after it's been confirmed.
- The discount will apply to the base fare and VAT on kulula.com routes.
- The discount will apply to the base fare, VAT and YQ taxes for all domestic and regional British Airways (operated by Comair) routes