How can I change my booking?
You can make one online change by going to the ‘manage booking’ page and following the instructions. For further changes call our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852) with your flight booking number.
- Name changes cannot be made, only name corrections
- Changes must be made more than 2 hours prior to departure
- Admin fees are applicable for changes through our Contact Centre
- Credit card payments only
How can I cancel my ticket for another date?
You can save yourself from paying a service fee by changing your flight booking online. Go to the ‘manage booking’ page and follow the easy steps.
We also offer a flexible rebooking facility which allows you to transfer the full value of your ticket paid to an alternate date. The facility is:
- subject to a rebooking fee per person per sector according to the original fare brand purchased
- if the same booking class is not available, you will also have to pay in the difference in airfare
I forgot to include my infant in my flight booking. What should I do?
To add your infant (under 2 years of age) to your booking, call our Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852). The fare of R130 (excl. VAT and airport taxes) includes 20kg free checked baggage allowance plus a collapsible pushchair and child car seat.
Watch how-to-fly guy as he shows you the nuts & bolts of flying for a quick look at what details you can change on your bookings!