kulula was the first low cost airline in South Africa and will continue to fly in our beautiful country. With Africa being such a diverse and exciting continent however, we figured why not help our fans fly to as many corners of the world as possible?
A ‘code share’ agreement is an airline term used when two airlines agree to sell seats on each other’s behalf in the respective domestic markets. We’ve looked at new destinations and with the help of a few handpicked partners; we’re now able to take kulula passengers to new heights.
Important to remember when travelling to other countries:
Check your passport validity dates as well as all destinations, even for stop overs. Many countries require your passport to be valid during and beyond the length of your stay, so check what applies to you(it’s normally six months after your date of travel, and must contain at least three blank pages).
Make sure you have the right travel documents for your trip.Check which destination countries require visas (including any necessary transit visas) and apply well ahead of time. These can take up to six weeks to arrange depending on the Consulate or Embassy, and may also change, so be sure to check these regularly.
Make sure you have the correct jabs (vaccinations) and an overall medical check before you travel at least 4 – 8 weeks before you depart. It’s best to discuss this with your Doctor.
A fee is charged for overweight baggage. Please check the baggage allowance with the chosen carrier
- Your baggage allowance depends on your travel class and ticket type
- The free baggage allowance is shown on your ticket. For electronic tickets, it is shown on your itinerary and receipt
- Baggage allowance depends on the baggage rules applied at the time of your flight
- Different rules apply to specific destinations
Firearms and ammunition
- Guns and ammunition are restricted on some international flights
- No firearms, including sporting rifles, are allowed on any flights operated by kulula.com
Before you travel call 0861 KULULA (585852) to arrange any special assistance with the following:
- Have a disability and need assistance
- Need to book a wheelchair or other mobility assistance
- Want to check if you are fit to fly
- Wish to travel with your pet
- Are booking a flight for an unaccompanied child (over 12 years old)
- Have special dietary requirements
Select the airline you are flying with below:
It is important to familiarise yourself with the rules and regulations of the airline you are flying with.