You’ve missed your flight, now what?
Should you fail to check in within the allocated time prior to scheduled departure or board at the stipulated time, you will be regarded as a no-show and will forfeit your seat as well as the fare that is allocated to that leg of your flight reservation. A no-show is not entitled to a refund for the value of the flight missed. Your return or onward flight segments will also be cancelled but will retain their value and may be rebooked upon request. Depending on the type of ticket initially purchased you may incur a rebooking fee plus the difference in price between the new and old ticket.
If you are running late or are unable to make your original booked flight, we suggest that you rebook for a new flight or advise us at least 45 minutes prior to the departure of your flight via the kulula Contact Centre in order to avoid your flights being cancelled.
Domestic check-in times
- Check-in desks open 90 minutes before the scheduled time of departure of your domestic flight.
- Check-in desks close 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. For British Airways (operated by Comair) domestic flights, check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure.
- We strongly advise passengers to check in 90 minutes before flight departure
International check-in times
- Check-in desks open 120 minutes before departure of your international flights
- Check-in desks close 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure. For British Airways (operated by Comair) international flights, check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure.
- We strongly advise passengers to check in 120 minutes before flight departure