You’ve missed your flight, now what?
A missed flight is a ‘no-show’. A no-show means you lose the value of your entire ticket, including the return flight and any onward flights. If you arrive after check-in has closed you will not be able to board and any onward flights will be automatically cancelled.
Avoid losing out ahead of time, call our Contact Centre or you can make changes online at least 24 hours prior to departure. If you’re running late on the day, its best to make your way to the airport as soon as possible and ask someone at the ticket sales to book you on the next available flight at your own cost.
domestic check-in times
- Check-in desks open 90 minutes before the scheduled time of departure of your domestic flight
- Check-in desks close 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- We strongly advise passengers to check in 90 minutes before flight departure
international check-in times
- Check-in desks open 120 minutes before departure of your international flights
- Check-in desks close 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- We strongly advise passengers to check in 120 minutes before flight departure