- Manage flight
- Add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- Manage my flight
- Routes & schedules
- Baggage rules
- Infants & children
- Special assistance
- Flying with pets
- Flight payment
- Manage my car hire
- Car groups
- Pick-up and drop off
- Rental requirements
- Optional extras
- Waivers and liabilities
- Car hire payment
30 May, 2008 (Jo'burg) – Simply fly free! That's what kulula's new jetsetter loyalty club, launched today, is all about. Earn kulula moolah on every flight booked on kulula.com and get one trip closer to a free kulula flight. It's as easy as that, and best of all, it's free to sign-up. And unlike other airline loyalty schemes, jetsetter club members can redeem their rewards against ANY flight, at ANY time.
"The jetsetter club rewards our loyal customers and gives them a chance to fly free," said Nadine Damen, marketing manager for kulula.com. "The kulula brand is derived from the Zulu word meaning 'easily' and the programme reflects this: no silly gimmicks, complicated formulas or restrictions. Simply fly free."
Earning kulula moolah is as easy as clicking a mouse. Flights booked on kulula.com with a minimum spend of R200 earns jetsetters kulula moolah - R10 to R40 on each "leg" of a trip, excluding VAT and taxes, of course (If buying a return ticket, that's two "legs" earning kulula moolah). It sorta changes the expression "two legs to stand on" to "two legs to fly on" ...no?
When jetsetters are ready to burn what they earn, all or part of a flight booking can be paid using their kulula moolah. Feeling generous? No problem. Friends can also redeem kulula moolah for themselves. Share the love.
"We expect those not flying kulula, and especially without a kulula credit card, will be green with envy of our jetsetter loyalty club. We're also planning on expanding the jetsetter club to include other kulula products and services, so stay tuned..." hinted Damen (with a twinkling eye).
For jetsetters with a kulula credit card, the deal is even sweeter. They earn monthly Credit Card rewards on all purchases made each month and these awards are automatically imported into their jetsetter account each month. Ah, the life of a jetsetter. For more information, visit www.kulula.com.
- Launched in August 2001, kulula is owned by Comair Limited, operating more than 328 flights a week with 15 routes, including three regional destinations.
- kulula now offers complete local and international travel packages that are bookable online through kulula holidays.
- kulula has also branched into the financial services sector offering a rewards-based credit card and recently announced kulula wealth; a joint venture with Liberty Life that will offer a range of easy and affordable investment products.