- manage flight
- add extras
- kulula.com (extra bags, travel insurance, pre-paid seats)
- British Airways (add bags on ba.com)
- For changes to bookings made with other airlines please call our Contact Centre at 0861 KULULA (585852);
alternatively visit the airline website and remember to check-in at the airline specific check-in counter.
- manage my flight
- routes & schedules
- baggage rules
- infants & children
- special assistance
- flying with pets
- flight payment
- manage my car hire
- car groups
- pick-up and drop off
- rental requirements
- optional extras
- waivers and liabilities
- car hire payment
Check in on-the-go using our kulula.mobi site or from kulula.com.
For your convenience, you may check in online for your flight 24 hours prior to departure and print your own boarding pass from your home or office. Online and mobi check-in closes 2 hours prior to departure.
If you're travelling with friends or family, to ensure you sit together, please do check-in 24 hours before flight departure.
For British Airways (operated by Comair) flights, check in online at ba.com using your British Airways reference number in the PDF emailed to you with your flight confirmation.
Even if you check in via the website or mobi the following still applies:
- Arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before flight departure so you can drop off your bags and go through security
- Bag drop-off for domestic flights close 30 minutes prior to departure
- Bag drop-off for international flights close 40 minutes prior to departure
- If you have a BA flight number please proceed to the British Airways (operated by Comair) counters
view more information on: