- kulula.com flights
Rides, Rooms & More
- Flights to Cape Town
- Flights to Durbs
- Flights to East London
- Flights to George
- Flights to Jo'burg
- Flights to Lanseria
- Need more info? Manage Your Booking
Kulula offers cheap flight to Johannesburg on our domestic routes from Cape Town, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth and George. Internationally we fly from Windhoek, Livingstone, Vic Falls, Harare and Mauritius.
Getting to and from East London Airport:
- East London Airport is a 6-minute drive away from the town of East London
- Depending on your luggage load and budget, East London provides various transport options to get to and from the airport. These include taxis, shuttles and rental cars.
- Language: Afrikaans, English, Xhosa.
- Arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before your flight. Read more.
- If you’re travelling with kids, allow for ample time to prepare for the flight by arriving at the airport earlier.
- To avoid exceeding the inflight allowance of 7 kg, pack immediate necessities. Read more.
- Make sure you take the necessary health and hygiene precautions for safer travel. Read more
What to bring to the airport:
- South African ID or Passport.
- Boarding pass (if already checked - in online).
What you get on a kulula flight experience
- Fare options that suit your travel needs*. Read more
- Download the free travel app to manage your trip. Read more
- 1 free checked bag (20 kg). Read more
- Special travel assistance. Read more
- Online check-in. Read more
- Buy food and drink onboard. Read more
- Free khuluma inflight magazine.
*Ts & Cs Apply
Add more comfort and convenience to your flight*
Add extra bags up to 2 hours before your flight. Add it now and save up to 25% when adding extra bags online.
Read more on extra bags.
Secure where you sit up to 24 hours before you fly for a small fee.
Read more on pre-paid seats.
SLOW XS Lounge
Get access to the exclusive SLOW XS Lounge for a small fee when flying from Lanseria Airport.
Read more on SLOW XS Lounge.